THE BEST, MOST FUN CAMPS EVER!
days and time varies by studios please check schedules below
FOR AGES 6 TO 12
All campers must be at least 6 years old at the start of camp. No exceptions.
Each child must be able to walk into the studio on their own and say goodbye at the door. Please no parents in the studio in order to limit the number of people in the studio.
Throughout the camp, kids can explore a variety of mediums, which encourages a love of learning, independence, creativity and artistic flow! Earn and collect badges throughout the camp.
A project is completed in each half day camp (3 hour block.) This is a mixed media camp with a focus on acrylic painting and clay work.
Lots of NEW projects, talented instructors, awesome professional art supplies and engaging artist talks! All the great things you can expect from our 4Cats camps!
- There is not a list of specific projects for each day.
- Once a transaction is complete we will not be able to add more days or times. You will have to make another new transaction. Transactions cannot be prorated. For example, if you sign up for Monday and Tuesday, and want to add Wednesday, we will not be able to add additional days to the first transaction. You will have to do start a new transaction and pay the 1 day cost. We cannot prorate to the original transaction.
The multiple days discount only applies if you are registered within the same week.
Transfers may be permitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of your camp if there are still spaces available in other camp weeks. There is a $25 administration fee for transferring of camp weeks. You cannot transfer individual days.
Have a gift card or code?Please email the studio before booking. We do not provide refunds after booking—No Exceptions.
The following studios will not need to email before booking with a gift card: South Surrey, Summerside, Albert Park, Meadowvale, Whitby, & Halifax
Please select your location * If the pop up is empty or studio is not listed, it is currently not offered at your studio.
Layout changes we made at 4Cats for social distancing
We are deep cleaning and renovating the interior to comply with health recommendations of social distancing, sanitization and sharing. We will set up station tables for students to work individually, students will get an area assigned to them for each project. Tables will be 6 feet apart around the parameter of the room, one table per student and there are plexiglass dividers between each station.
Students will no longer share supplies. Students will create 6 feet apart with plexiglass dividers between each station. We no longer have large shared tables, everyone has their own space to work at. We have thought carefully about what supplies and materials are needed in the space and removed unnecessary items to optimize sanitization. Each student has their own selection of tools at their station, no sharing of supplies.
Hourly hand washing will be mandatory and one student at a time will be permitted at the sink area. We will continue to teach care of materials with the students, with each one being responsible for cleaning their own tools. Floor space has been opened up and floor traffic will be controlled by teachers.
Teachers have increased time between lessons to sanitize the studio; work areas, floors, high touch areas and bathroom. After each lesson, teachers will sanitize and reset each station. End of day cleaning time has increased and will be documented and monitored daily. All teachers will be retrained on new sanitization and health standards. Teachers will increase hand washing to every hour minimum and will stay home if feeling ill.
Drop off at the front door only to limit the amount of people inside. In any outdoor lineups people must keep 6 feet apart, as marked on pavement. No parents inside, no exceptions. Students must bring a pair of indoor shoes and parents must take outdoor shoes and coats away with them. Students are only permitted to bring a labelled water bottle and labelled small lunch container, no backpacks. All students must bring their own painting smock or wear appropriate clothes that can get messy, no shared aprons will be available.
Please talk to your kids before they come about behaviour, listening and touching. Absolutely no touching will be permitted of other students, the teacher, materials, tools or things around the studio outside of their station. Students will be instructed before each lesson of this and to keep their hands to themselves. We will demonstrate the correct amount of space between students that must be adhered to. Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate parent pickup, no exceptions.
Families will answer questions during sign in to ensure each student is fit to participate. Parents must confirm their child is not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 including: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or painful swallowing, runny nose, nasal congestion, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of appetite. If a child or any family member in the household is ill, do not come. If a teacher observes signs of illness in a child, parents will be contacted immediately to pick up and no credit or refund will be given. If a teacher is feeling ill we will cancel class with as much notice as possible and credit will be applied to any participating family account.
Yes, the studio will look different BUT the artwork and standard of teaching has not changed. You can still expect a high quality of teaching, great materials and wonderful smiling teachers who have had new training to ensure health and safety is still their #1 priority with the new regulations.
- Please arrive on time for camp. Morning drop off window is 8:45–9:00am, afternoon drop off window is 12:50–1:00pm. If you have signed up for full day camp, lunch care is provided 12pm-1pm (food is not!)
- There are sign in sheets at the front door. Each child must be able to walk in to the studio on their own, and say goodbye at the door. Please no parents beyond the front lobby, as it will be very busy!
- The pick-up time window is 11:45–12pm and 3:45–4pm. For safety reasons we do not allow adults to walk into the studio at pickup time. Please allow a few extra minutes for pickup.
- If possible, please try to use the washroom at home before coming to the studio to avoid lineups and delayed start of camp.
- No cell phones allowed at camp. Please leave mobile devices and handheld electronics at home.
- Please pack a nut free snack as well as a water bottle. If you have registered for full day please pack a lunch as well. Clearly label all snacks, lunch bags, water bottles and clothing with your child’s full name. Any left items will be held for a maximum of one week.
- Lunch and snacks are not provided.
- There are kids coming to camp who are SEVERELY allergic to nuts. NO NUTS PLEASE!
- Please be dressed for mess as we will be painting with acrylics (which do not come out of clothing).
- If your child is making clay creations during the camp, the art will be ready for pick up in approx. 2–4 weeks after camp. We will send an email when the art is ready!
- Our policy is to store artwork for up to 2 weeks after completion, please pickup any artwork within this time frame.