- For ages 2 to 4 with one parent/adult participation
- 10 Week Session | 45 Minute Classes
(Total 7.5 hours of studio time)
- No classes Feb 15 & 16
March 18 to 29 (BC Spring Break)
March 21 to Apr 3 (AB Spring Break)
March 9 to 22 (ON Spring Break)
- 5% off when you register 2+ students
Our littlest 4Cats Kittens love these classes. Our kittens classes, for ages 2 to 4, provide the opportunity for fun, mess, movement, artistic surprises and beautiful creations! These Montessori-inspired activities promote self-sufficiency. They include innate safeguards for error, they appeal to the senses, and they train the hand muscles to use writing tools. Most importantly, they’re geared towards a young child’s developmental interests and creativity!
Classes run once a week, for 45 minutes each. All materials included.
Please select your location * If the pop up is empty or studio is not listed, it is currently not offered at your studio.
Have a gift card or code?Please email the studio before booking. We do not provide refunds after booking—No Exceptions.
The following studios will not need to email before booking with a gift card: South Surrey, Montgomery, Summerside, Albert Park, Saskatoon, Meadowvale, Whitby, Vimont, Halifax & Lindfield
- Please arrive on time. Morning drop off window is 8:45–9:00am, afternoon drop off window is 12:50–1:00pm. If you have signed up for full day workshop, lunch care is provided 12pm-1pm (food is not!)
- There are sign in sheets at the front door. Each child must be able to walk in to the studio on their own, and say goodbye at the door. Please no parents beyond the front lobby, as it will be very busy!
- The pick-up time window is 11:45–12pm and 3:45–4pm. For safety reasons we do not allow adults to walk into the studio at pickup time. Please allow a few extra minutes for pickup.
- If possible, please try to use the washroom at home before coming to the studio to avoid lineups and delayed start of camp.
- No cell phones allowed at camp. Please leave mobile devices and handheld electronics at home.
- Please pack a nut free snack as well as a water bottle. If you have registered for lunch care please pack a lunch as well. Clearly label all snacks, lunch bags, water bottles and clothing with your child’s full name. Any left items will be held for a maximum of one week.
- Lunch and snacks are not provided.
- There are kids coming to camp who are SEVERELY allergic to nuts. NO NUTS PLEASE!
- Please be dressed for mess as we will be painting with acrylics (which do not come out of clothing). We have some aprons here at the studio to borrow but sometimes pants, shorts and shoes get messy too.
- Coat hook space is limited in the studio. If possible, to avoid paint getting on jackets, we highly recommend leaving jackets with parents.
- No credits or refunds at anytime. No exceptions. Transfers may be permitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of your camp if there are still spaces available in other camp weeks. No make up times for missed days or time. No credits or refunds for missed time.
- Please know that in the event of behavioural issues, our policy is to call the parents for immediate pick up. No credit or refund.
- If your child is making clay creations during the camp, the art will be ready for pick up in approx. 2 weeks after camp. We will send an email when the art is ready!
- Our policy is to store artwork for up to 2 weeks after completion, please pickup any artwork within this time frame.