Calling all Unicorn enthusiasts!
3 Amazingly Magical Unicorn Projects! Be inspired by the amazing life of JK Rowling, the woman who wrote about the magical universe of Harry Potter! Video links will be live on May 25th but you can order any time.
You will receive instructions for your tutorial when your kit(s) are on the way (in transit). Please keep an eye on your email! There are a few basic home supplies you will need like tinfoil, masking tape, a pencil, paper, and a few others. We will send you a list!
What Are The Projects?
- Project 1: Colossal Oven-Bake Clay Unicorn
Learn how to sculpt, knead, and build your very own Colossal Ditto oven-bake clay unicorn in our online tutorial! (Approx. 5 inches tall) This sculpture uses tin foil armature to help give the clay its shape, which lets us build even bigger creatures, an important skill for sculptures of all sorts! Students will learn all about texture and precision to form the pointed horn, and colourful tail and mane! Plus, students will give their unicorns realistic glass-like eyes, and learn all about attaching special materials to their unicorns to bring their magical friend to life.
3 classes, Approx 1 hour each
- Project 2: Unicorn Pencil Drawing using pencils and pencil crayons practice your unicorn drawing skills. 1 class, 1 hour
- Project 3: Magical Unicorn Painting inspired by our love of unicorns! (11″x14″ acrylic on stretched canvas) Paint your version of this Magical Unicorn painting.
1 class, 2 hours
How It Works
- There are up to 3 videos to watch. The videos guide the student step-by-step through the project
- Watch our class videos whenever you want 🙂 Kids can create at their own pace, pause, and rewatch!
- We are available on a Zoom call Tues-Sat 2:00 pm–4:00 pm if you have questions
- Friday—Celebrate your process and creations! Join in on our Zoom to show us what you made 🙂
No refunds, credits, or exchanges
No refunds, credits, or exchanges. *We are using acrylic paint. This is not washable. Please make sure to create in a spot where mess is ok. Wear really old clothes too!