Get inspired and learn all about the world’s first pop artist, Andy Warhol!
Free kit delivery! Please order by May 10th. Class video tutorials will be released on May 11th! Please allow 7 days for delivery. Canada Post is super busy and we have no control over delivery. We are all doing our best. So, don’t worry, the videos will be kept online until June 15th. And if you need more time, just email and let us know!
Available at select locationsEdmonton—Summerside
All other studios click here [mks_highlight color=”#faf6e5″]Have a gift card or code? Please email the studio before booking. We do not provide refunds after booking—No Exceptions.[/mks_highlight]
What Are The Projects?
- Project 1: Soup Can Painting 11×14 1 class, 2 hours
- Project 2 Oven-Bake Clay Soup Can Sculpture 1 class, 2 hours
- Project 3: Polaroid Blot Drawings 1 class, 1 hour
Here are 4 fun 4Cats Facts about Warhol:
- Andy Warhol loved cats. At one point he had 25 cats—all named Sam.
- He bought an old shoe factory in New York and turned it into his famous Factory studio.
- He ate Campbell’s Soup for lunch every day for twenty years, inspiring his legendary soup can painting series.
- Warhol did everything: painted, wrote, took photos, made movies and so much more!
How It Works
- Tutorial videos guide the student step-by-step through the 3 projects.
- Watch our class videos whenever you want 🙂 Kids can create at their own pace, pause, and rewatch! Art supplies included. There are a few basic home supplies you will need like a pencil, paper, and a few others. We will send you a list!
- We are available on a Zoom call Tues–Sat 2:00pm–4:00pm to answer project questions
- Friday—Celebrate your creations! Join in on our Zoom to show us what you made 🙂
No refunds, credits, or exchanges. *We are using acrylic paint. This is not washable. Please make sure to create in a spot where mess is ok. Wear really old clothes too![mks_separator style=”solid” height=”1″]